- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
A minister dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates...1. march 2011 16:43
A minister dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. Ahead of him is a guy who's dressed in sunglasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket, and jeans.
Saint Peter addresses this guy, "Who are you, so that I may know whether or not to admit you to the Kingdom of Heaven?" The guy replies, "I'm Joey Shasta, retired pilot, of Pittsburg, PA."
Saint Peter consults his list. He smiles and says to the pilot, "Take this silken robe and golden staff and enter the Kingdom."
The pilot goes into Heaven with his robe and staff.
Next it's the minister's turn. He stands erect and booms out, "I am Joseph Snow, pastor of Saint Mary's for the last 43 years." Saint Peter consults his list. He says to the minister, "Take this cotton robe and wooden staff and enter the Kingdom."
"Just a minute," says the minister. "That man was a pilot and he gets a silken robe and golden staff. How can this be?"
"Up here, we work by results," says Saint Peter. "While you preached, people slept; while he flew, people prayed."
- 18.08.2011 14:50 | What if Operating Systems Were Airlines?
- 11.04.2011 15:14 | Nervous old lady
- 10.04.2011 15:16 | Seat complaint
- 09.04.2011 16:53 | Wife having affair with a pilot
- 08.04.2011 16:49 | The ideal cockpit
- 07.04.2011 14:42 | McNally was taking his first plane ride
- 06.04.2011 20:51 | Stupid Skydiving Questions
- 05.04.2011 19:13 | From a Southwest Airlines employee
- 04.04.2011 17:05 | Bomb on a plane
- 28.03.2011 18:00 | BOEING BOEING BOEING