- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Eurocopter details upgrades to EC145
Eurocopter and American Eurocopter released details today on the much upgraded EC145 T2 (spy photo of test aircraft above; Photoshopped press version below).
The new version of the popular twin-engine helicopter features new Turbomeca Arriel 2E engines, the Fenestron shrouded tail rotor, upgraded main and tail rotor gear boxes, a new digital avionics suite and a 4-axis autopilot.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?