- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Frequent Traveler Awards Names Alaska Airlines Visa1. may 2011 15:03 | Travel
SEATTLE — The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card was named "Best Loyalty Credit Card" in the Americas for the second year in a row at the Frequent Traveler Awards last night in New York. Based on votes cast by more than 1.3 million frequent fliers, these awards recognize the best airline, hotel and travel loyalty programs. Winners are determined based on the overall merits of each program as ranked by voters.
"This recognition is particularly meaningful to us because it comes directly from our customers," said Joe Sprague, Alaska Airlines' vice president of marketing. "We'd like to thank our Mileage Plan members and Visa Signature cardholders, as well as our partners at Bank of America and Visa, who share this honor with us."
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature cardholders receive 25,000 miles upon approval, as well as an annual discount code for purchase of one roundtrip companion ticket for $99* (plus applicable taxes and government fees) with no travel restrictions or blackout dates. Cardholders earn three miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air tickets and Vacations packages, and one mile for every $1 of other purchases on the card.
Alaska Airlines' Mileage Plan offers some of the industry's most attractive award levels when booking online, with Super Saver Awards starting at 7,500 miles one way and 15,000 miles roundtrip. Additionally, online innovations at alaskaair.com make it easy for customers to see all award-seat options for one-way and roundtrip itineraries on Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, including Saver and Peak award seats, coach and first class seats, and award sale seats.
Source: Alaska Airlines
- 08.11.2011 12:20 | Third Airbus Military A330 MRTT handed over to Royal Australian Air Force
- 08.11.2011 12:17 | Southwest Airlines Reports October Traffic
- 08.11.2011 12:15 | Boeing Submits Multiyear Contract Proposal to US Army for CH-47F Chinook Production
- 08.11.2011 12:13 | Delta Air Lines Reports October Traffic
- 07.11.2011 12:38 | IAG and Lufthansa Agreement in Principle on BMI
- 07.11.2011 12:36 | Boeing Celebrates 747-8 Freighter Delivery with Atlas Air and British Airways
- 07.11.2011 12:34 | Alaska Airlines Launching Biofuel-Powered Commercial Service in the United States
- 07.11.2011 12:33 | American Airlines Reports October Traffic
- 01.11.2011 12:17 | Boeing Delivers Cathay Pacific First 747-8 Freighter
- 01.11.2011 12:15 | US Airways Reports Third Quarter Profit