- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
San Francisco Welcomes First West Coast Lufthansa Airbus A380 Flight
Today was a beautiful day to fly down to San Francisco (SFO) to greet the Lufthansa’s first Airbus A380 passenger flight from Frankfurt, Germany to SFO.
The Airbus A380 is the largest passenger airliner made and it’s closest competitor will be the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental, when it makes it to the market. I have been able to catch a glimpse of a Qantas Airbus A380 while in LAX, but this was my first time to get up close and personal. I do not think the A380 is as majestic as the Boeing 747, but she is very impressive for sure.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?