- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Bell Helicopter moving 100 jobs to Amarillo
Bell Helicopter plans to move about 100 materials buyer positions from its Fort Worth area operations to Amarillo. The company informed the affected employees this morning. The company is moving the jobs and employees have to reapply for the positions even if they're willing to move.
The affected workers are all buyers of parts and materials for military aircraft such as the V-22 Osprey and H-1 model helicopters that are produced at the company's Amarillo plant.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?