- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Jon Ostrower - Flight Blogger
Boeing completes 747-8F certification flight test campaign
When RC523 landed in the early morning Wednesday hours following a 17 hour maximum endurance flight, the arrival marked the completion of the aircraft's functionality and reliability (F&R) trials and more importantly the final test of the jumbo freighter's certification campaign.
Earlier in the day, RC522 returned to Paine Field in the later afternoon having completed final certification tests on the aircraft Honeywell-build flight management computer (FMC).
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?