- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Airline Biz Blog
Delta goes way up, United goes way down in July on-time numbers
Delta Air Lines improved its on-time number by 10 percentage points in July, while United Airlines saw a 10-point drop compared to July 2010.
As a result, Delta jumped nine places, from 15th to sixth, while United dropped 10 places from third to 13th in the U.S. Department of Transportation rankings for the month.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?