- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
129 American pilots will retire on Oct. 1
For the second month in a row, over 100 pilots have chosen to retire from American Airlines, which could impact the carrier’s fall schedule.
The Allied Pilots Association said that 129 pilots will retire on Oct. 1. Last month, 111 pilots, many who flew Boeing 777s on international routes for American, also retired.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?