- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Airline Biz Blog
Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
In a negotiations update, the Allied Pilots Association said Friday that the talks have recessed over the weekend and will resume Monday morning.
The update said the two sides had met generally from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Oct. 12 through noon Monday, then resumed Wednesday and Thursday. The union said the Oct. 12-17 talks were "encouraging, and at times we saw the potential for major progress."
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?
- 16.10.2011 15:09 | Returning from the moon