- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
We'll skip the military's affinity for acronyms here by saying the Army and Bell Helicopter have completed work on rebuilding and returning to service the first of an older generation of OH-58 Kiowa Warrior scout helicopters.
The aircraft is one of several dozen retired, 1970s vintage OH-58A models that Bell and the Army are completely rebuilding to current OH-58D model specs and capabilities and put into service to augment the fleet of helicopters depleted by combat and accident losses.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?
- 16.10.2011 15:09 | Returning from the moon