- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
JetBlue Airways posted this video of its chief operating officer Rob Maruster apologizing to the carrier's customers after hundreds of passengers were stranded on six planes for several hours during the weekend snowstorm.
One plane, that was diverted from Newark to Hartford, Conn., sat on the tarmac for over seven hours as the pilot pleaded with airport officials to find a way to get his aircraft towed to a gate so the passengers could deplane.
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?
- 16.10.2011 15:09 | Returning from the moon